Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A change I would like to make in my life

Change is the law of nature.

My life has also seen many changes.

But here I am going to talk about a change that I would like to make in my life.

I want to change country of my residence.

I would like to become a part of a developed country.

I belong to India, it is a developing country.

There is too much starvation and poverty.

To make this change in my life I have joined IELTS course.

I want to get good bands and go for higher study in any developed country so that I will able to get a good job.

For this I am working very hard.

For saying this ma’am, I do not mean to be cut off from my roots.

I am proud of my country.

I have spent 21 years of my life there.

But I also want to taste the life of a developed country where there is no starvation, no poverty and no illiteracy.

Even the poorest of the poor never go to bed without food.

Even the poorest of the poor have all basic necessities.

Where education is free and good health facilities are available.

It would be a utopia for me.

I want to give a better life to my parents and children.

I want to make a comparison in developed and developing countries.

I would like to enjoy all the benefits of a developed country

For that I would need to get PR status there.

That is the one big change I would like to make in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive