Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite dress - girls

The dress I am going to talk about here is a traditional Punjabi suit which I wore on my sister’s wedding

I bought it from Frontier Cloth house

It is a bottle green suit with magenta and golden embroidery

It also has a multicoloured stole to go with it which has a golden lace on all sides

It is studded with golden beads

It has a very traditional ethnic touch to it

It is a very beautiful suit

The stole is in crinkled silk

I bought matching accessories also

I bought a golden beaded purse and traditional Punjabi shoes to go with it

Everyone complimented me

They said that I looked very beautiful

I was on cloud nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive