Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite magazine / periodical / journal

My favourite magazine is “The Reader’s Digest”.

It is a monthly.

It is an international magazine.

The editor of the magazine is Mohan Sivanand.

I like this magazine because it is not a magazine to be read and thrown away.

It is a collectible.

I have collected many past issues of the magazine in my personal library.

There are many regular features of the magazine.

The feature I like the most is ‘word power’.

It gives me 20 new words of English every month with their meaning and antonyms.

It helps me to improve my vocabulary.

The other regular features are “laughter is the best medicine ”, ‘life is like that’ and ‘humour in uniform”

All these articles contain jokes and humours which are as fresh as fresh fruits and vegetables.

There are also many quotable quotes in this magazine.

Another article I like is “The reader’s choice”

It runs for 15-20 pages.

It contains a true story or an abridged form of a novel.

All these articles are very inspiring.

Reading this magazine relaxes me.

This magazine is entertaining and educative.

Everybody in my house reads it.

This magazine has something for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive