Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite season

My favourite time of the year is winter.

Winter lasts from December to February.

The climate is pleasant , energetic, soothing and dry.

Another reason to like winter season is that there are a lot of seasonal fruits and vegetables which can be healthy and tasty.

I also like to wear woolen clothes, which I can wear during this season only.

I generally go to visit different places in the winter vacations only.

I also look forward to the New year celebrations with my friends.

Nights are very long in the winters and I love to sleep till late in the morning especially at weekends.

In summers we sweat a lot and there are so many power cuts , so I don’t like summers.

Trees shed of their leaves in autumn ,a very gloomy season.

Spring is also a wonderful season.

Everywhere there are blooming flowers and the weather is also generally very pleasant.

In spring generally my exams are near and so my favourite season remains winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive