Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Describe a successful experience

Life is full of experiences .

Some experiences are successful and in some you are not so lucky

But all experiences teach valuable lessons of life

Here I am going to talk about one experience which was very successful

It so happened that my uncle and aunt had come from America with their daughter

They were looking for a suitable match for their daughter

Fortunately they found a match and the wedding was fixed.

There were only 10 days for the entire preparation

They were worried as to how the preparations could be done in such short notice.

But I took the charge and helped my uncle in all preparations

We jotted down the work and distributed duties

Then we booked the marriage palace, the caterers, the decorators, the DJ and the hotel rooms for guests

My aunt and my mother took charge of the shopping for the bride and groom

Everything was planned so meticulously that all enjoyed the wedding

We had looked into the minutest detail

Even my parents were surprised at the way I had planned things

Since then I have come to be known as the event organiser in my family

Now, whenever there is any function everyone comes to me for suggestions

I feel very happy when I do something for them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive