Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite cuisine

I like all cuisines such as Chinese, Indian and Mexican but my all time favourite is Indian cuisine

Indian cuisine has a lot of diversity.

The north Indian and the south Indian cuisines are poles apart

Although I like both but I really relish north Indian cuisine

Green vegetables, pulses, lentils and a variety of desserts are part of north Indian cuisine

My favourite dish is Makki di Roti and sarson da saag.

You know ma’am, makki di roti is a loaf made of maize flour and sarson da saag is a dish made of mustard leaves to which spinach leaves can be added.

My mother cooks very delicious saag

It is a winter dish but now you can eat the tinned saag at any time of the year

Markfed company markets the tinned variety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive