Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Best stage of life

Life is full of stages like childhood, adulthood and old age but the stage I like the most is childhood.

All stages have their positive and negative sides.

I think childhood is the most colorful age of anyone’s life.

We have no worries, no tensions and no responsibilities.

Childhood is the period of innocence.

It is the period of learning.

I remember I was very naughty.

I was a very chubby child.

Everybody used to pick at my cheeks.

I used to play hide and seek with my friends in the street and I remember I used to hide myself in the oldest of places.

Nobody could find me.

One day I hid myself in the almirah and I remember I could not open it.

It was a huge almirah.

I fell asleep.

After a long time ,my mother opened the almirah and found me in it.

There were so many people in the house looking for me.

I was the centre of attraction.

I could not understand why my parents were so happy but I felt very important.

I loved to eat rice pudding made by my mother.

I remember she used to make it for me.

I also threw tantrums when I wanted something and I remember I always got what I wanted.

In school I was very naughty and I had lots of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive