Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meal at a picnic

Last month my uncle and aunt had come from abroad.

Their children were also with them

Mohit is 10 years old and Shikha is 8 years old

They stayed with us for 10 days

Uncle and aunt own a farmhouse in Mauli which is a small village near Phagwara.

Whenever they come they stay with us only because they have not maintained a kitchen there

We decided to have a picnic there

My mother prepared a lot of things.

She made cucumber and tomato sandwiches.

My aunt made some alloo paranthas

My father bought apples and pears from the market

My uncle made vegetable patties

He has excellent culinary skills

I bought soft drinks and cookies and snacks from the market

I also took my Frisbee and playing cards

We took two mats to spread on the floor

We hired a Tata Safari for the whole day and we went to Uncle’s farmhouse

We played Frisbee and ate so much on that day

Everything was very tasty but the patties were the yummiest

My parents and uncle aunt played cards

We also played cricket and badminton

We really enjoyed a lot

I really wish we have such picnics again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive