Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite newspaper

There are many newspapers published in my city in different languages.

My parents have subscribed to one Punjabi newspaper Ajeet and one English newspaper that is The Tribune

I like to read the Tribune

Its editor is Mr H.K.Dua

It is a complete newspaper according to me

It has many pages that cover important topics, national and international news and also local news from my state and city

The editor’s page is called ‘Opinion’

I read the editorial daily

It touches topics of daily interest

Different social, political and international topics are discussed in this section

Only the other day I read about global warming

There is a supplement every alternate day

On Wednesday it is Jalandhar Plus

In this supplement, local news of my hometown Phagwara is also there

I have been reading this newspaper for quite some time now

I don’t think there is any room for improvement but then a technology section would add a feather in the cap of this paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive