Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An activity you liked to do most often in your childhood with your friends

Childhood is the most innocent phase of everyone’s life.

My childhood also was very colourful. I was a very pampered child and showed some tantrums if my wishes were not fulfilled so u can say I was a spoilt brat.

I liked to do many activities in my childhood like playing games, studying and dancing and so on but my all time favourite activity was playing hide-and-seek with my neighbours and sometimes with my mother.

I used to play this game every evening either in my own house or in the veranda.

I was so naughty that I kept on changing places so that no one could find me and used to feel on the top of the world.

I remember once I hid myself in the almirah and no one could find me. Almost half an hour passed away then my friends got anxious and rushed to my mother so that she could search for me.

And finally she caught me in the almirah and got apprehensive when she found me almost half dead. I was literally breathless and was perspiring badly.

She scolded me and even slapped me and gave me some water to drink and after that I recovered.

From that I learnt a lesson that one should never hurt own self for the sake of winning.

After that incidence I played hide-and -seek more carefully and with full of zeal and enthusiasm.

So this was my favourite activity in my childhood and I still relish playing it whenever I get time as it brings back those nostalgic memories of my innocence period, my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive