Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

An equipment you use daily / favourite posession

We use many things in our day to day life.

An equipment I use daily at home is a mobile phone

My father gifted me this mobile phone when I passed my 10th class with good marks

It is a small mobile – a Samsung X-210 model

It is black in colour, rectangular and slips into my pocket easily

It is a folder type model.

It has many features like watch, calculator, FM radio, alarm, timer and a memory card to store phone numbers

It does not have a camera but all other features are very useful

I can also play games on my mobile

I value this phone a lot because my father worked overtime in his office to save money for this mobile

He knew I had always wanted one

I never misuse it

I use it to stay connected with my family when I am away from home

Many new models of mobile phones have come in the market but in my eyes this is and will always be the best mobile phone

My heart skips a beat even at the thought of losing it or parting with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive