Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 29, 2011

Talk about a day off and how you would like to spend it. Please say - Where would you like to go? - What would you like to do? - Whom would you go with? - How do you usually feel at the end of a day off?



·         Sundays are usually my days off.
·         I spend all my Sundays differently.
·         Sometimes, I just laze around in bed.
·         Sometimes, I help my mother in household chores.
·         I also do my pending work on my days off.
·         I am very fond of sewing.
·         So, sometimes I sew my clothes on Sundays.
·         At the end of the day-off, I generally feel very relaxed and this day fills me with new energy for the rest of the week.
·         Here I would like to talk about a day off which I would like to spend with my friends.
·         I would like to go on a picnic with them
·         I would like to go to Pushpa Gujral Science City
·         It is in Kapurthala.
·         It is about 1 hour drive from my home town
·         We would go by bus
·         My cousins went with their school trip last month and they praised it a lot
·         There is so much to see and do there
·         There is an earthquake simulator over there
·         There is also a planetarium
·         There is a laser show also
·         There is a dome theatre which is the biggest in India.
·         My cousins saw a movie in that theatre.
·         The movie was on the invention of aeroplanes by the Wright Brothers
·         I would also like to see that movie.
·         The best part is the dinosaur park and the boating
·         I am sure I would enjoy all these things with my friends
·         There is a souvenir shop from which my cousins bought key chains for me.
·         I would also like to buy souvenirs for my friends
·         There is a restaurant where Indian and Chinese cuisine is available.
·         This Science City is very big.
·         It is spread over acres of land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive