Friday, July 29, 2011
Speaking memories 29th July (Sakshi)
1. What is your full name?
2. Do you work or study?
3. What makes you happy?
4. What do you think about happiness?
5. Is money important for happiness?
6. Is unhappiness always a bad thing?
Describe the clothes you like to wear
From where you buy clothes
How often you shop for clothes
What do you consider before buying clothes
Follow up questions
1. What is the importance of clothes?
2. What do you think about people who wear different type of clothes?
3. How do clothes describe a person’s personality?
4. Do you think young generation is more concerned about fashion
5. Why do they do so?
6. What are the negative impacts?
- ► 2012 (136)
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack...
- Speaking memories 29th July – Neha
- Speaking memories – 29th July ( Navdeep )
- Speaking memories 29th July (Sakshi)
- Talk about a day off and how you would like to spe...
- Describe a street that you know - Where ...
- Talk about a house or an apartment you would like ...
- Writing memories 28th July – Sakshi and Neha
- Speaking Memories 28th July
- People who fail at school will often succeed in ad...
- Article that you read in newspaper
- News that you found interesting
- Fashion in clothes
- Vehicle that you would like to buy
- Family member you would like to spend time with
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male a...
- Nowadays doctors can become very rich. Maybe they ...
- You won a competition and received a vacation for ...
- You have started a course after reading its detail...
- Talk about something that you would like to succee...
- Talk about your favorite song. Please say: - Wher...
- Talk about a character from a story that you admir...
- IELTS speaking - Shopping questions with possible ...
- speaking questions on travelling
- IELTS speaking - possible answers
- IELTS speaking - Happiness questions with possible...
- Speaking Questions on cities
- Speaking on numbers
- A few speaking questions answered
- 20 important cue cards for the month of July 2011
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2010 (200)