A historical place you have visited lately
When did you go there
With whom did you go there
What you liked there the most
Cultural festival which people are celebrating
When do they celebrate
Where do they celebrate
How do they celebrate
Talk about a thing you bought for which you had to save money for
What was the thing
How long you had to save money for it
When did you buy it
Why did you buy it
What you felt after buying it
Talk about your favourite song
Where did you hear it for the first time
Why do you like it
Does it remind you of a special moment
Talk about a job that helps people and the society
How did you come to know about it
What kind of people can do it
How this job makes the world a better place
Talk about a place near water that you have visited recently
Where did you go
Who did you go with
What you did there
What you like or dislike about the place
Talk about a child that you know
Who is the child
Since when you know
How do you feel when you are with him
Talk about an elderly person you know
What is his age
Since when you know him
Why do you like him
Talk about a conversation on phone that you have enjoyed
Was it long
Who were you talking to
Why was it special to you
Talk about a leisure place in your country
What is the leisure place
Where is the leisure place
Who did you go with
What did you do there
Describe your neighbour
Who is he/she
How long have you known him
How often do you meet him
Describe an unusual activity you have done recently
What was the activity
When did you do it
Why did you do it
With whom did you do it
Talk about a planned holiday which you had to extend for some reason
When did you go
With whom did you go
What was the reason
Describe a friend who could be a good leader
Who is the friend
How did you meet him
Do people behave differently when he is around
Why do you think he can be a good leader
What type of clothes you like to wear
- From where do you buy the clothes
- What things you consider while buying clothes
- Why you like these clothes
Talk about an adventurous person in your life. Please say
Who is this person?
How do you know him/her?
What kind of risks does he/she take?
Describe a feature of your personal character that you find important. Please say
Why do you like it?
Why is it important to you?
What difference does it make in your life?
Describe a small company that you consider a successful one, please say
What company is it?
What does the company do?
What are the reasons for their success?
Describe a project or a piece of work you did together with someone, please say
who it was,
what you have done,
why you have chosen this person.
Describe a hotel you stayed in or know about. Please say:
What is it’s name?
Where is it?
What does it look like?
Explain why people like to stay there.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
20 important cue cards for the month of July 2011
- ► 2012 (136)
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack...
- Speaking memories 29th July – Neha
- Speaking memories – 29th July ( Navdeep )
- Speaking memories 29th July (Sakshi)
- Talk about a day off and how you would like to spe...
- Describe a street that you know - Where ...
- Talk about a house or an apartment you would like ...
- Writing memories 28th July – Sakshi and Neha
- Speaking Memories 28th July
- People who fail at school will often succeed in ad...
- Article that you read in newspaper
- News that you found interesting
- Fashion in clothes
- Vehicle that you would like to buy
- Family member you would like to spend time with
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male a...
- Nowadays doctors can become very rich. Maybe they ...
- You won a competition and received a vacation for ...
- You have started a course after reading its detail...
- Talk about something that you would like to succee...
- Talk about your favorite song. Please say: - Wher...
- Talk about a character from a story that you admir...
- IELTS speaking - Shopping questions with possible ...
- speaking questions on travelling
- IELTS speaking - possible answers
- IELTS speaking - Happiness questions with possible...
- Speaking Questions on cities
- Speaking on numbers
- A few speaking questions answered
- 20 important cue cards for the month of July 2011
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2010 (200)