Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Describe a street that you know - Where is it located - What buildings are there on the street - How often do you go on that street


·         There are many streets in my home town
·         Here I would like to talk about a street which is in the city centre
·         It is called Bansan Wala Bazaar Street
·         It is a very busy street
·         This is basically a commercial street
·         There are huge showrooms on both sides of the street
·         Because of this street my hometown is known as a shopper’s paradise
·         This street is very popular with NRIs
·         There are many readymade garment stores such as Frontier cloth house and Kultham garments
·         Kultham shoes is also very popular store of my home town
·         In these stores you can get all the branded clothes and shoes
·         I like this street because I love to see the latest fashion displays which these stores show through their mannequins
·         Most of these stores are very costly but I get ideas about the latest trends from these stores
·         I generally do window shopping there but when my relatives come from Canada, they buy a lot of things from there.
·         There is also a cosmetic shop by the name of Ozzie which has all the popular cosmetic brands like Lakme, Revlon, Loreal and so on.
·         There is a fast food restaurant on this street called Mohan Fast Foods which is very popular among the people.
·         I go to that fast food restaurant once or twice with my friends.
·         We enjoy a lot there.
·         At the end of the street there is a Gurudwara, or Sikh temple where I go very often to pay obeisance to the almighty
·         This street is always brimming with people and full of hustle and bustle.
·         The only drawback of the street is that there is not enough parking space over there.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive