Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Describe a street that you know - Where is it located - What buildings are there on the street - How often do you go on that street


·         There are many streets in my home town
·         Here I would like to talk about a street which is in the city centre
·         It is called Bansan Wala Bazaar Street
·         It is a very busy street
·         This is basically a commercial street
·         There are huge showrooms on both sides of the street
·         Because of this street my hometown is known as a shopper’s paradise
·         This street is very popular with NRIs
·         There are many readymade garment stores such as Frontier cloth house and Kultham garments
·         Kultham shoes is also very popular store of my home town
·         In these stores you can get all the branded clothes and shoes
·         I like this street because I love to see the latest fashion displays which these stores show through their mannequins
·         Most of these stores are very costly but I get ideas about the latest trends from these stores
·         I generally do window shopping there but when my relatives come from Canada, they buy a lot of things from there.
·         There is also a cosmetic shop by the name of Ozzie which has all the popular cosmetic brands like Lakme, Revlon, Loreal and so on.
·         There is a fast food restaurant on this street called Mohan Fast Foods which is very popular among the people.
·         I go to that fast food restaurant once or twice with my friends.
·         We enjoy a lot there.
·         At the end of the street there is a Gurudwara, or Sikh temple where I go very often to pay obeisance to the almighty
·         This street is always brimming with people and full of hustle and bustle.
·         The only drawback of the street is that there is not enough parking space over there.

3 comments:

  1. perfect answer ...thx maam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. học ielts hà nội

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive