Thursday, August 25, 2011
Speaking memories ( Daljit – 24th August)
1. What is your full name?
2. Are you studying or working?
3. How often do you watch TV?
4. What kind of films do you like?
5. Did you like action movies when you were a child?
6. What kind of gifts did you like to receive?
7. When was the last time you bought a bouquet of flowers?
Describe a photograph that you liked
- Who took this
- What was happening around
Follow up questions
1. What is the method to keep photographs?
2. What are the new devices which are coming to take photographs?
3. What type of device do people use normally?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping photographs in computers?
- ► 2012 (136)
- 16 tourism essays - repost
- Speaking memories ( Daljit – 24th August)
- 16 tourism essays
- Sports day/competition held in your school/college...
- Speaking memories (Simar) - 22nd August 2011
- IELTS writing memories 20th August 2011 ( written ...
- Speaking memories – 21st August ( Munisha) What a...
- Talk about an expensive thing you bought recently ...
- Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. P...
- Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that ...
- Today, advanced science and technology have made g...
- Important cue cards for August and September 2011
- IELTS result for the test of 28th July.
- A few speaking questions with possible answers
- What are the benefits of requiring young people to...
- An unusual activity you have done recently
- Some speaking questions with possible answers
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack...
- Describe an adventurous person that you know or re...
- Speaking memories – 30th July (Inderjit)
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (200)