Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Speaking memories – 30th July (Inderjit)
1. What is your full name?
2. What should I call you?
3. Do you work or study?
4. What is the popular food in your culture?
5. To what extent are colours important when you go for shopping?
6. What colours do you prefer to buy / wear – light or dark and why?
7. To what extent is singing important in your culture?
8. Can every person become a good singer if given good training?
9. Is eating together on dining table good or bad and why?
10. Should children learn how to eat with family?
11. Is junk food better or home-made food?
12. How can you say that home-made food is good and hygienic?
Talk about a song which you heard for the first time
- When and where did you hear that song
- What thing you remember when you hear that song
Follow up questions
1. Do you sing a song?
2. What do you feel when you sing a song?
- ► 2012 (136)
- 16 tourism essays - repost
- Speaking memories ( Daljit – 24th August)
- 16 tourism essays
- Sports day/competition held in your school/college...
- Speaking memories (Simar) - 22nd August 2011
- IELTS writing memories 20th August 2011 ( written ...
- Speaking memories – 21st August ( Munisha) What a...
- Talk about an expensive thing you bought recently ...
- Talk about a vehicle that you would like to buy. P...
- Talk about a magazine or a newspaper article that ...
- Today, advanced science and technology have made g...
- Important cue cards for August and September 2011
- IELTS result for the test of 28th July.
- A few speaking questions with possible answers
- What are the benefits of requiring young people to...
- An unusual activity you have done recently
- Some speaking questions with possible answers
- Some businesses find that their new employees lack...
- Describe an adventurous person that you know or re...
- Speaking memories – 30th July (Inderjit)
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (200)