Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IELTS letter - You are working in an English speaking country. Recently, you have learned that a person who lives near your home can offer English lessons. Write a letter to this person. In this letter, Tell him / her how you got to know about the lesson Explain why you are interested in this lesson Say when and where you want to have the lesson

Dear Mr. Mathews,
I came to know about the English classes you offer from the advertisement in a local newspaper. I would like to receive some English instruction from you.




I am currently working as a salesman in a local readymade garment store. I find that I am not able to communicate as effectively as I would like to.  I think that my lack of English ability is causing me to lose out on some sales.  I would therefore appreciate your help in developing my fluency in customer sales.  

From your advert I learnt that you live in my neighbourhood and that you offer classes in the late evenings. That time would be very suitable for me. I would like to begin the lessons early next week.  Please feel free to contact me any time on 9888195776 to discuss a suitable time.

I really hope that you will be able to help me to become a better salesman! 

Yours sincerely,
Jagdeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive