Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to the head of the department of education to show your appreciation of a course you attended. In you letter - explain about the course, - how have the course benefited you in your life/work.



Dear Sir,

I am Karan Batra from Phagwara, Punjab. I have recently done a course in ‘Communication Skills and Personality Development’ from your college. I am writing this letter to thank you for offering such courses for the benefit of the students. 

 

This course of ‘Communication Skills and Personality Development’ is basically what is needed by all students in the competitive era of today. In the globalised world of today we all have to present ourselves and to do that we need excellent communication skills. You may have a doctoral degree in hand but you are nowhere without good communication skills.

Ever since I have done this course I have become more confident and I feel better prepared to face the challenges of life. I have to go for job interviews and group discussions and I feel that now I don’t need to fear them. Thank you once again for providing such courses.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive