Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IELTS letter - You are planning to go on a holiday in an English-speaking country where one of your friends resides. Please write him a letter and let him know about the upcoming trip. In your letter: - Ask for recommendations for places to visit during your trip. - Ask about accommodations. - Advise on a program that you and your friend can do together once you will meet him.



Dear Samaira,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It has been a long time since we met. I am writing this letter to inform you that I am coming for a holiday in your area with my husband and I wanted to take some information from you.

 

First of all, I would like to know how the weather would be like in the month of April. Actually, my husband is getting a two week’s leave then and we would like to come at that time. Secondly, I would like to know what all is there to see and do in your area. If we plan in advance then we shall be able to make the most of our time. Finally, I would be very grateful if you suggest some economical but good place to stay in.

Please write at the earliest so that I can be relaxed about the arrangements. I would also like to spend some time with you. It would be great to share some nostalgic memories of our college years after such a long time. Do let me know if you would like to have anything from India. I shall be too happy to get it for you.

Waiting eagerly for your reply!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive