Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Talk about a subject that you liked during your higher or secondary studies. Please say - What was the teacher like? - Why did you like the subject? - Explain the importance of the subject.


( I have written about two subjects - English and Maths)
·        I studied many subjects in my school time, but here I would like to talk about mathematics.
·        It was my favourite subject in school time because of my teacher Mrs Promilla.
·        She was in her forties at that time.
·        She was not very tall, but very attractive.
·        She always wore a sari.
·        I remember, I was very weak at maths.

·        She became my maths teacher when I was in fifth class.
·        She taught maths in such a way that I began to like maths.
·        She used innovative ways to teach maths.
·        Maths became my favourite subject.
·        I always used to get 100 out of 100 in maths.
·        I remember, I used to help the other students also in this subject.
·        Maths is very important in everyday life whether we choose to acknowledge the fact or not.
·        Many of our daily activities are done without thought of the underlying mathematics.
·        The housewife uses maths in the kitchen while measuring the quantity of things.
·        We also use mathematics for managing our money and telling time.
·        Maths is also used in many other subjects like physics, chemistry, computers, accounting and music.
OR
·        I studied many subjects in my school time, but here I would like to talk about the subject English.
·        It was my favourite subject in school time because of my teacher Mrs Promilla.
·        She was in her forties at that time.
·        She was not very tall, but very attractive.
·        She always wore a sari.
·        I remember, I was very weak at English.
·        She became my teacher of English when I was in fifth class.
·        She taught English in such a way that I began to like English.
·        She used innovative ways to teach English.
·        English became my favourite subject.
·        I remember, I used to help the other students also in this subject.
·        English is very important in everyday life whether we choose to acknowledge the fact or not.
·        It has become the lingua franca in many parts of the world as this is the most commonly spoken language by the non native speakers of English.
·        The knowledge of English opens many doors for us.
·        We can get many good jobs in Multinational Companies if our English is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive