Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 2, 2011

Talk about a Hollywood movie which you recently watched - Where did you see it - What did you like or dislike about it



I have not seen many Hollywood movies in my life.
But, recently, I got a chance to see a movie in my IELTS coaching centre.
It was last Saturday.
I saw the movie ‘The lion King’
It is an animated movie
It is produced by Walt Disney Pictures
The main character is Simba, the newborn son of the lion King and Queen.
Simba’s uncle is displeased with the birth of Simba, as he desires the throne for himself
As Simba grows, his father teaches him about being king.
Unfortunately Simba’s father dies and Simba thinks that he is responsible for his death.
So Simba runs away from home.
His uncle happily becomes the king
Later on his friend Nala finds him
She makes him come back and take over the throne.
Simba comes back and fights with his uncle to get the throne back
He finally becomes the king.
His kingdom is restored to its former glory and Simba looks down happily at his kingdom with Nala.
The animations of the movie are very nice.
The dialogues could also be easily understood.
There are many songs in this movie.
The thing I liked the most in the film was a song ‘Hakuna Matata’ which means no worries.
There is nothing in the film which I did not like.
I really enjoyed the film.
My eyes were glued to the TV screen all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive