Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 4, 2009

A famous person I would like to meet


The world is full of famous people.
But the person I would like to talk about here is Sonia Gandhi.
She is the Italian born president of the Indian National Congress and the widow of the former Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi
She looks very simple and innocent.
She wears the traditional Indian saree .
She is an influential person in the Indian politics
She was ranked the third most powerful woman in the world by Forbes Magazine in the year 2004, and was ranked sixth in 2007.
Her name was also there in the 100 most influential people in the world in the Time magazine 2007.  
I came to know in depth about her in a TV interview.
I got to know how she suffered through her life after the death of her husband.
The way she stood against the adversities of life was very inspiring.
She could power India after her partner’s death, but she denied the chance and went in oblivion for a few years.
She joined Indian politics as the president of the Indian National Congress in 1997.
She was elected to Lok Sabha in 2004 and 2009 from Rai Bareli UP
I am so impressed by her that I would really like to meet her
The way she carries herself in a saree, she looks more Indian than any Indian woman
She har an aura around her.
If I could just meet her once, it would be a dream-come-true for me
( This Has been prepared by Neha. Well done, Neha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive