Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Transcript of the cue card on a book you would like to read again

The cue card is book you would like to read again.
you should say:-
which book is it?
where did you read it?
why do you think it would be useful in future?

I have read many books in my life.In my view books represent a way to get away from boredom of life and it helps me to be more creative by helping me excercise my own imagination. Books also helps me to increase my knowledge as well as vocabulary.It also increasaes my reading skills. 
The book here i would like to talk about is "THE SECRET". It is written by Rhonda Byrne. She is a very famous writer. A movie has also been made after the success of this book. The secret contains wisdom of modern day teachers, men and women who have used it to achieve health, wealth and happiness. By applying the secret they bring to light compelling stories of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth and overcoming obstacles. They have achieved so many things which one would regard as impossible. In this book you will learn how to use the secret in every aspect of life i.e money health and relationships. You will began to understand the hidden untapped power that's within you and this revelation can bring joy to every aspect of your life and there is also very famous quote written in this book that if you really think of achieving something then the whole world conspires in your favor. So i think i would definitely like to read this book again as it evokes positive feelings within me and every time i feel motivated and revitalized whenever i go through this book and i would rather suggest my friends also to read this book. 
THANK YOU.    

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Madam, I have found two or three mistakes in this cue card script/possible answer as follows.
    1.it seems odd to say: (helping me excercise my own imagination)is it possible to use verb direct after pronoun?

    2.Books also helps me. (Present indefinite tense), We can not use s/es with verbs when the subject is plural.

    3.You will began to understand. (I have never read any book using 2nd verb with will.)

    Your student has also beaten the same line in his audio.

    Sorry for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. There are mistakes. thanks for the corrections. I just asked him to write what he spoke. So, he has written the same. Thanks for the corrections.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive