Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 1, 2011

a situation when you were a little angry


Talk about a situation when you were a little angry
-          What was the situation
-          Where was it
-          Who was there

Normally, I do not lose my temper easily.
My friends say that I am as cool as a cucumber.
However, there have been times when I was a little angry.
I remember one such time when I was angry with my friend.
I had to go for a job interview to Jalandhar, and I was very nervous.
It was a walk-in-interview for a call centre job and I requested my friend Roshni to accompany me.
 
I somehow feel very confident when she is around.
She has a great sense of humour and never lets me feel sad or depressed.
She promised also to accompany me but on the day of the interview she did not turn up.
Her phone was also switched off.
I had to go alone.
I was very hurt and angry also.
I appeared for the interview and after coming back home, I went straight to her house.
I wanted to shout at her and give her a piece of my mind.
When I reached her home, I came to know that her father had taken ill suddenly and was admitted in the ICU.
Her phone was also switched off because she was in the ICU attending her father.
Everything had happened so suddenly that she did not get the time to call and inform me.
All my anger vanished and I felt ashamed of myself.
I should have known that she would not ditch me for some trivial reason.
I should have had more faith in her.
This incident strengthened our ties of friendship even more.

4 comments:

  1. ma'am how can i say THANK YOU to you!!!!! Please Contact me at 9888232100.. or send me yours no on my ID its ankit.bhandari16@gmail.com... I want to say you a big THANK YOU... Please contact me please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for valueable time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous language, guiding and explaining skills you have MS. Makkar... You are absolutely an IELTS idol.
    I thank you on behalf of all IELTS test takers....

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive