Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 26, 2010

You are attending a part time course in a college. Due to some problem, you cannot continue your course. Write a letter to your teacher - Describe the course - Explain the problem - Explain the reason for not continuing Tell the teacher about your future plans

Dear Professor James,

I am writing to formally request to withdraw from the part time course “Introduction to Gerontology’, which I am doing in the evening batch in Khalsa College.

The reason for discontinuing the course is that my mother is not keeping very good health lately. She has recurrent attacks of asthma and cannot be left alone in such a situation. She is a known case of asthma but this time the attacks are more severe because of super added viral infection.

The course in Gerontology involves caring for the elderly. Today, we belong to an ageing society and we are part of a greying population. I would be better placed in today’s job market after doing this course. So, I would definitely like to continue this course with the next batch which begins in August.

Sir, I would be very grateful if you could get me a tuition refund so that I can apply for the next batch. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this change of plan.

Thank you for your kind attention to these requests. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 9888195776.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive