Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Write a letter to a travel agent expressing your dissatisfaction with their facilities due to a problem you had on a holiday.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about the ‘Star Cruise’ I recently went on with your company. I travelled on Victoria 203 from 3rd to 17th April and I was shocked by the standard of food and accommodation offered on the cruise.

To begin with, I was disgusted by the size and condition of the cabin. It was very small and dirty unlike the ‘large deluxe cabin’ that your advertisement promises.

What is more, there was no private bathroom in the cabin. I was appalled to find that I had to share a bathroom with several other passengers, in spite of the fact that I specifically requested a private bathroom when I booked the trip.

To make matters worse, the food on board was very unsatisfactory. Although your advertisement promises a five star restaurant with gourmet food, the food was in fact of a very poor standard.

I feel, I am entitled to a full refund for the cost of the cruise and a written apology for the misinformation contained in your advertisement. I hope to hear from you regarding this matter as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive