Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 24, 2010

You and your family have just rented an apartment and one or two problems occurred. Write a letter to the landlord. Describe the problems and tell him what you want him to do.

Dear Mr. James,

I am your new tenant from apartment number 341, Harrison Street. I moved in with my family one week ago. I am writing this letter to appraise you with some problems that we are facing in the apartment.

The taps in the bathrooms are leaking because of which my two year old daughter has slipped twice. The shower is also not working properly. The lock of the main door is also not aligned properly. We have to push the door hard to lock it.

All these problems need immediate action. As you have rented out so many apartments, you must be having a tie-up with some plumber and carpenter. You may call them directly or give me their contact numbers so that I can call them at the earliest. As you know I have signed a lease of one year with you and the rent is also on the higher side because you have included the maintenance charges in that.
Hoping for a prompt action from your side!

Yours sincerely,
Kiran

1 comment:

  1. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. Jadescape

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive