Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Talk about your Childhood room Where in your house was that room Why you liked it

• Childhood room plays a very important role in everyone’s life.
• I have very fond memories of my childhood room.
• I shared my room with my sister.
• Our room was next to our parent’s room on the back side of our house.
• We had all facilities in our room
• We had a study table on which we used to study.
• We also had a music system in our room.
• We both loved to listen to music.
• There were two almirahs for clothes.
• I remember my sister and I used to fight over small things in the room.
• She was very messy and I was very organized.
• So whenever she used to spoil the room’s décor (setting), I used to shout at her.
• I remember we had an attached bathroom.
• She always used to leave it wet after taking a bath.
• I used to hand her the wiper to dry it.
• She used to sulk, but I made her do it.
• Our parents were very strict about our bed time.
• My mother used to check our room to see if the lights were off.
• After she would leave we used to get up again.
• When it came to cheating our parents we used to be together.
• Childhood is a very nice time.
• Now I have a separate room of my own.
• But, I still remember my childhood room.
• If I get a chance, I would really love to have that room and time back.

1 comment:

Followers