Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Talk about a child

• There are many children in my family and neighbourhood. I like all of them because I love little children.
• The child I am going to talk about here is Jasleen.
• She is my niece – my sister’s daughter.
• She is only three years old but she is very talkative.
• She is very pretty and has curly jet black hair.
• She has a very cute dimple on her right cheek and when she smiles then the dimple becomes even more prominent.
• She is the apple of everyone’s eyes
• Whenever I go to their house, she clings to me and cries a lot when I leave her.
• I have a special bonding with her.
• I give her a chocolate every time I go and if I forget she gives me a hell of a time.
• I have to go to the market immediately to buy her one.
• She is very naughty.
• She knows how to twist everyone around her little fingers.
• She likes to wear frilly frocks and when my sister buys jeans for her she refuses to wear them.
• She doesn’t like to drink milk so she keeps spilling it when no one is watching her.
• She likes to play with Barbie dolls and she has a collection of more than 10 Barbie dolls.
• My sister keeps stitching clothes for her dolls.
• When she was born, my sister’s in-laws were a bit unhappy because they wanted a grandson but now they simply adore her.
• So, Jasleen is my favourite child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers