Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 21, 2011

Describe a project or a piece of work you did together with someone, please say - who it was, - what you have done, -why you have chosen this person.

During school time I made a lot of projects for every subject.
Most of the projects were supposed to be done by the individual student.
But, I remember, once there was a science exhibition.
It was conducted by the local Lions Club
Every school had to send a team of students who had to make a model or a chart
I was chosen from my school.
I had to choose a partner for myself
I chose my friend Gurpreet
Together we had to make a model on any topic related to the environment.
We made a diagram on a chart paper depicting the causes and effects of Global Warming.
I remember we were all very enthusiastic about the project.
Both of us contributed whole heartedly in the making of this chart.
I did the drawing on the chart.
The most important part was the presentation of the topic in front of the judges.
Gurpreet has very good oratorical skills.
Actually it was because of her that we got the first prize.
Actually I chose Gurpreet because of her excellent communication skills.
We were very happy when we won the trophy for our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers