Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A person with whom you would like to travel With whom Why Where

• I am very fond of travelling.
• I have travelled a lot with family and relatives.
• I have been to Shimla, Delhi and Chandigarh with them.
• Here I would like to talk about a friend with whom I would really like to travel.
• He is my best friend Rahul.
• He is of my age and a very nice person
• He also has travelled a lot with his family.
• I would like to go to Shimla with him.
• We can do a lot together at Shimla.
• We can do skating, and hiking at Shimla
• He is very sporty fit and he encourages me also to go to gym regularly.
• When I went to Shimla with my parents, I wanted to do horse riding and skating but they were not interested and so I also could not do all that alone.
• With Rahul I know I will enjoy much more.
• I plan to go in winters because in winters we can also enjoy the snowfall.
• I have seen children playing with snow in the movies and making snowmen, and I would also love to make a snowman with my friend.
• Another reason why I would like to go with him is that he can drive very nicely in Hilly areas and also knows how to drive on snow.
• Actually, his relatives live in Shimla and he has visited them many times during his vacations.
• He also has a very good sense of humour and I know I can never get bored with him.
• So, I would like to go with Rahul to Shimla.

1 comment:

  1. Shimla is wonderful place for the tourist where they can come with their family to visit the beauty of nature. This place is exciting for the tourist that everyone can visit with https://goo.gl/8efvLe here. You can also plan a outing with of this place that gives you a wonderful experience of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Followers