Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talk about a useful application of computer that you had a personal experience with, please say: - How did you do this? - Was it difficult for you? - Has anyone helped you?




·        Computers are very important part of our life.
·        They are a source of information.
·        I have used many computer applications in my life.
·        Here I am going to talk about Microsoft Word
·        It is a part of MS office
·        In fact it is the most useful application of MS office.
·        It is also very easy and convenient to use.
·        I remember, when I was in school, I had to make an assignment on Global warming.
·        I first got the material from the library.
·        Then I had to type it.
·        I went to my school computer lab.
·        My teacher helped me in organising the material.
·        It was quite difficult for me because I had never before used the computer for making an assignment.
·        I had to type the written matter.
·        I also had to scan and copy the pictures.
·        I found it very interesting.
·        This application is very nice because I could check my spellings and grammar also.
·        When I had typed everything, my teacher helped me in organising the whole assignment.
·        Then I took a print out.
·        I remember, I got A+ grade in the assignment.
·        Then I pestered my parents to buy me a computer.
·        Now I find using the MS word very easy.
·        I have also learnt many new features of this application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive