Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 25, 2010

ADVERTISEMENT YOU HAVE SEEN

Advertisements are ubiquitous nowadays.
I have seen many ads in my life but the ad I am going to talk about here is of Nokia N8
I saw this ad on Star News Channel
It’s a very attractive and beautiful phone.
It has a fully touch screen interface.
It is available in black, white and silver colours.
It has a 12 megapixel camera
It is 3 G enabled
It has a qwerty key pad.
It has many other applications such as video player, MP3 player
It also has latest mobile games
It has a calculator, alarm, timer, FM radio, calendar and internet facility.
Its memory is 8 GB
It has a wi-fi facility
It has a navigation system
Priyanka Chopra is the brand ambassador for this phone.
She is the leading Bollywood star nowadays.
She is also my favourite actress.
I have seen all her movies.
She also anchored the TV show – Khatron Ke Khilari
I watched this show because of her.
She has a versatile personality.
She fits into every role.
So when she endorses a product, people really want to buy it.
After seeing this ad I really wish to buy this phone.
But it is out of the range of my pocket
I have started saving money for this.
It is for 24,000 rupees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive