Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 25, 2010

FASCINATING JOB

There are many jobs which I find fascinating but the job I am going to talk about here is of an event organiser.
I came to know about this job after I saw the movie Hum Tum.
Later I came to know that such jobs are very popular nowadays even in small places such as my home town Phagwara.
People are very busy nowadays and do not have time to organise family functions such as marriage parties and anniversaries.
So, they give their budget to the event organiser and he takes over the responsibility.
Actually I am very fond of organising such functions.
Whenever there is any function in the family, I do all the planning.
I note down everything to the smallest detail and then distribute duties to the family members.
When I came to know that I can get paid for this I was very fascinated.
No special training is needed for this job.
With every event you organise, you learn something new and your confidence grows.
You need to have contacts with various people who do the catering and decorations.
You even organise the DJ and the orchestra.
The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to attend all the parties and meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive