Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Talk about a friend that you’ve met a long time ago. Please say - How did you meet? - How do you keep in touch? - Why is this person important to you?

• I had many friends in childhood, but the friend I am going to talk about here is Sukhninder.
• I met him when I was in the 4th class, in the Government Primary school where I studied.
• When we were in 6th he and his family moved to America.
• Now we are in touch through e-mail.
• Occasionally he calls me.
• Sometimes we video-chat through Skype software.
• We share our nostalgic memories of the past days with each other.
• He is very important to me because we are bosom friends and we share all our joys and sorrows with each other.
• I like him because he is an honest and straightforward person.
• He had a very helping mentality.
• Whenever I was in trouble he used to come and help me.
• He tried to understand me.
• He never fought with me.
• In class I was weak at maths and he used to help me.
• I had a very bad handwriting and he helped me to improve my handwriting also.
• He is a very loving, caring and affectionate person.
• So he became a very intimate friend.
• When he was here he was very skinny.
• But now, he has grown very tall and handsome.
• He has done his graduation in computer animation
• He made an animation of me and it was so funny that I remembered his naughty pranks of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive