Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sea shore

• India has a long coastal line.
• In fact, it is around 7000 km
• I have heard about a lot of beaches like Juhu beach in Mumbai and Merina beach in Chennai
• But here I would like to talk about a beach in Goa which I visited with my family last year in the month of December
• We went by train to Goa and stayed in a hotel at Panaji
• I vividly remember the name of the hotel
• It was hotel Delmon
• It was a ten day holiday including the travel period
• My father had meticulously planned the holiday within his budget
• Every morning there was a bus from the hotel which left at sharp 9 a m
• It took us to various beaches and churches of Goa
• The beaches I remember are Anjana, Donna Paula and Calangute
• I liked Anjana beach the most
• I remember the foreign tourists sun bathing under the swaying palm leaves
• We too enjoyed the waves touching our feet
• I collected some shells and even caught a small starfish.
• The day we went there was a flea-market where we saw cute looking Kashmiri and Tibetan women selling all kinds of junk jewellery and clothes
• I too bought a T-shirt from there
• After this we went to the Calangute beach
• There was too much rush on the beach
• I remember my father took us quite far into the water
• I was very afraid but my father held my hand
• My mother was quite happy clicking photographs from the shore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive