Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Talk about a day off that you took to relax from work, please say - what you did, - where you went, - who was there with you, and - what you did to relax.

I’ve had many relaxing days in my life, but the day I’m going to talk about here is last Sunday.
The whole month before that I was very busy.
We were getting our house re-painted and I was busy helping my parents in setting and re-setting the furniture and almirahs.
So, last Saturday the whole work was over and we all family members heaved a sigh of relief.
On Sunday, we went to see a movie.
We saw Dabang in Sarb Multiplex.
We really enjoyed a lot.
We had popcorns and pepsi in the interval.
After the movie we went for shopping
We didn’t buy much but we enjoyed the window shopping
Then we went to Haveli and enjoyed the traditional Punjabi food at Rangla Punjab
We also saw a cultural programme that was going on over there
You know ma’am, on that day Gurdas Mann had come there with his troupe.
There was a lot of rush there.
People were queuing up to take his autograph.
He is a very popular Punjabi singer, lyricist, actor and director.
We returned home very late in the night.
It was a day full of fun and frolic.
It was a very relaxing day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive