Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 29, 2010

Describe the last time when you were last late for an important appointment. Please say - When it happened - What the meeting was for - Why you were late - Explain the results of being late for that meeting.


 
I am a very punctual person by nature.
But sometimes it is not possible to be in time.
Here I would like to talk about a time when I was late for an appointment.
Last Saturday I had an appointment with my dentist.
The appointment was at 6 pm
Actually, my dentist is a very busy person.
He has a lot of patients
Sometimes you have to wait for days before you get an appointment with him.
Just as I was to leave from my home, some unexpected guests turned up.
My parents were not at home.
They had gone to the market to do some shopping for the home.
So, I had to attend to them.
I called my parents but they came after half an hour.
After they came, I went to my dentist.
But he had started attending the next patients.
I had to come back that day without getting my treatment
However, I was lucky I got another appointment the very next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive