Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Talk about the way you like to relax when you are not at work - Where did you go recently to relax - Who was with you - How did you relax

• I have many hobbies which relax me in my free time.
• I like to watch TV, listen to music and do some gardening in my free time. I enjoy these activities and they give me relaxation.
• When I listen to music, all my worries and tensions fly away
• Sometimes I watch sitcoms and reality shows on TV
• They are also entertaining and fun
• When I do gardening I feel very happy to see my plants grow
• I have a kitchen garden in the backyard of my house
• I have grown okra, aubergine, mint and radish.
• Spending time with friends also gives me relaxation.
• Last to last Sunday, my friend had come from Australia.
• We enjoyed a lot that weekend.
• We saw a movie at Sarab Multiplex.
• We saw Khatta Meetha
• It is a very hilarious movie
• We had popcorns and Pepsi in the interval.
• After the movie we went to Haveli
• We saw a cultural show at Rangla Punjab.
• We ate dinner after that.
• My friend belongs to Delhi
• He was impressed by the hospitality of Punjabi culture at Rangla Punjab
• We came home very late at night
• So, it was a very fun and relaxing day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers