Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Talk about a useful thing in your house you use a lot - What is it - What you use it for - How it benefits you - Explain how else it can be used

Today, we live in an era of technology.
There are many things in my house which I use a lot
Here I would like to discuss about the microwave oven
This is something I use almost daily
It is a Samsung Combi 301 model
It is of black colour and has a capacity of 23 litres
It has a rotating plate inside
I generally use it for reheating.
Whenever I buy any burger or pizza from the market, I reheat it for a minute and it becomes hot and fresh.
Sometimes I come home late and then I reheat the food that my mother has prepared.
So this equipment is very helpful for me.
Sometimes my mother prepares some dishes and if they are left over, then we freeze them in the refrigerator and after few days we thaw them in the microwave and use them.
This microwave can also be used for cooking.
My sister bakes cakes in the microwave.
They come out very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers