Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Talk about a good quality you admire in your friend - When he/she did it - What you learnt from it - What difficulties your friend found in doing it

• I have many friends but Ravi is my best friend.
• He is 20 years old
• He is tall and handsome
• He has curly hair and a smiling face.
• He belongs to a very rich family but he is very down-to-earth.
• He has many good qualities but the quality I admire the most is his ever-helping nature.
• He is very dependable.
• You can rely on him all the time.
• I remember once we were going to school.
• On the way there had been a road accident.
• Nobody was helping the victims.
• One person was badly injured.
• My friend immediately called an ambulance and we picked up the person and took him to civil Hospital.
• I was afraid of the formalities that we would have to go through.
• But my friend was determined to help. He did not think twice before doing that kind act.
• We had to answer a lot of grilling questions from the police and hospital authorities.
• We even had to miss school that day.
• Later on when the relatives of that person arrived, we heaved a sigh of relief.
• They were very grateful and thanked us.
• This made us very happy and I felt very proud of myself that I was part of this deed.
• I learnt that helping someone gives more happiness than anything else in the world.
• I learnt a lot from his selfless nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers