Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 21, 2010

TV programme that you did not like



·       Well, I live watching TV
·       In fact whenever I get free time, I glue myself to the TV screen
·       I watch a few daily soaps and some reality shows
·       The recent programme I saw and did not like was – Raaz pichle janam ka – which means the mystery of the past life
·       I saw the programme last week when I went to visit my cousin
·       There I saw it for the first time
·       My cousin never misses any episode
·       The programme was telecast on NDTV Imagine at 9.30 p.m.
·       The program was hosted by mr Ravi Kishan
·       He hosted the programme very nicely
·       As per the program, a person can peep into his past life
·       I did not like it because it appeared very unrealistic to me
·       Moreover, the past is over and there is no fun digging into past life
·       I also feel that such programmes can breed superstitions
·       Such programmes are not my cup of tea
·       Later on I came to know from my cousin that the programme has been withdrawn
·       Maybe it did not appeal to the masses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers