Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Favourite book from childhood



·        I have read many books in my childhood – like story books, comics and so on
·        But here I would like to talk about a book that is very special to me even today
·        The title of the book is Grimm’s fairy tales
·        The book is written by W.C.Grimm
·        This book was gifted to me by my mother on my tenth birthday
·        She bought the book from an exhibition
·        This book has many fairy tales
·        To name a few – the frog prince – the sleeping beauty – snow white and the seven dwarfs and so many more
·        Even today I flick through the pages of the book when I am free.
·        The pages of the book have turned yellow but still the book is very special to me
·        I remember I was very possessive about the book
·        I never used to give it to anybody
·        Sometimes I used to take it to school also
·        Once I took part in a story telling competition and I got first prize
·        I told the story of The Frog Prince
·        The stories are very interesting and meaningful
·        Along with the text there are many pictures also
·        I have covered the book with glazed paper
·        Every night before going to bed, I used to read one or two stories
·        My brother also used to read stories from this book
·        This book inculcated in me the habit of reading
·        You know ma’am, nowadays the habit of reading is going down in children
·        My mother always inspired me to read books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers