Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Talk about a person who is very successful in his/her life. Please say - Who is that person? - How do you know him/her? - Why do you like that person?

Well, ma’am success is a very relative term.
Everyone has different views about success.
For some people success means having a lot of money.
For others, it may mean having name, fame and power.
Here I would like to talk about a person who is neither rich nor famous.
Yet, he is very successful in my eyes.
I am going to talk about my father.
His name is ……………..
He is in his late forties.
He is not very tall but very handsome.
He is a self made man.
He set up a small business of spare parts without putting in much money and by his sheer hard work he has made it grow.
He is admired by all in my neighbourhood and in our family.
He tries to help everyone who comes to him for help and advice.
He has a good rapport with all near and distant relatives.
Because of him, there is perfect harmony among all our family members.
When I see others admire him, I feel proud to be his son/daughter.
He has instilled good values in us, his children
He is not just my father, he is my friend, philosopher and guide.
Whenever I have any problem, he listens to me patiently and then suggests some solution.
I like him because I feel I can depend on him always.
He is my role model.
I just love my father.

1 comment:

Followers